World Clown Association
Welcome to the wonderful world of clowning. We love to bring happiness, joy and fun to children of all ages. We have members who visit hospitals, nursing homes and hospice residences. We have other clowns to bring fun to birthday parties for kids and even senior citizens. Many of our clowns do educational programs in schools on topics like safety, promotion of reading, science, and even “No Bullying” and character development. We love to hear laughs and we hope you have a happy day
The World Clown Association exists to serve the needs of the members of the Association, to serve the needs of local affiliate clown alleys, and to promote the art of clowning throughout the world.
What Can World Clown Association Do for You?
- New Member informative packet with complimentary WCA patch
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal accepted
- Life Memberships available
- WCA offers a variety of WCA merchandise
- WCA members that reside outside the continental United States pay a WCA convention registration fee in American dollars.
- The WCA Business Mgr is available at (800) 336-7922
- Clowning Around magazine is educational, informative, and published to provide you with useful clowning information.
- Start a WCA Alley with only 5 WCA members
- WCA offers a convention each year with education, competition and fellowship
- WCA makes available liability insurance at a very reasonable cost
- Awesome Jr. Joey program and instructors! Best manual for Jr. Joeys, Make-up training video starring Jr. Joeys, a Jr. Joey scholarship program and a How to start a Jr. Joey Alley manual
- BO DINO Scholarship program entitles the recipients the chance to further their clowning education at WCA approved educational opportunities (You must be a member of WCA for 2 years before applying.)
- Convention Committee that plans, organizes, and executes the most educational and entertaining annual conventions
- Active member of C.A.V.E. (Clowns Aiding Veterans Everywhere)
- Board of Directors that strives to give back to the clowning community
- As an association our goal is to help every member be the best clown they can be through educational articles, outreach events, conventions, and our full color magazine – Clowning Around