World Clown Association
Welcome to the wonderful world of clowning. We love to bring happiness, joy, fun and comic relief to children of all ages. Our World Clown Association (WCA) members range from full-time professional world-class performers to part-time hobbyists who enjoy sharing good, clean, fun on a sporadic basis. The binding tie is that desire to share the nurturing, fun-filled heart of a clown with people. WCA members aim to bring laughs and smiles into people’s daily lives. Sometimes this is a short interruption to an agonizing hospital stay, a weekly visit at a senior citizen’s home, an interlude between marching bands at a parade, a comic moment in a circus, or a feature performance in a birthday child’s home.
The World Clown Association exists to serve the needs of the members of the Association, to serve the needs of local affiliate clown alleys, and to promote the art of clowning throughout the world.
What Can World Clown Association Do for You?
- Help you network with clowns from over 35 countries worldwide
- Network with local WCA Alleys. You can start one with just 5 WCA members
- Offers a world class educational magazine 7 times a year.
- An International Annual Convention in a different city every year
- Provide On-Line Videos and Other educational resources
- Over 10 Educational Scholarships offered towards Clown education event year
- 26 Board of Directors that work for our members
- 2 Million liability insurance for US WCA members.
- A full time Business Manager to attend to your membership needs