It is a delight to visit Greg DeSanto and... Read more →
Do you like my new iPod?
Supplies needed to make your “iPod”
• Black sharpie marker
• 3 Ping pong balls
• 2 Paper clips or clothes pins
• 5” x 8” Green felt or fleece
• Fabric glue or craft glue
• Stapler or needle and thread
Instructions for making your iPod:
1. Print out this pattern and fold it.
2. Fold material in half, trace pattern onto it, and cut out the half-moon shape.
3. Staple or sew the edges of the pod.
4. Turn inside out.
5. Draw eyes on the ping pong balls with the marker.
6. Glue ping pong balls into the pod. Use the paper clips or clothes pins to hold the felt or fleece together while it dries.
Check out the wonderful fun at Mooseburger’s Camp