Bo Dino Guidelines
- All applications must be received online by the Bo-Dino Chairperson no later than NOVEMBER 1st.
- All applicants must be WCA members who have maintained membership in good standing for the last two (2) years or more.
- Members of the Bo-Dino Scholarship Committee and their immediate families are not eligible to apply for a scholarship in the year that they serve on the committee.
- Scholarships will be awarded for the following WCA-recognized comprehensive 40-hour programs:
- American Clown Academy
- Arizona Fire & Burn Educators
- Celebration Barn
- Clown Camp
- Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp
- New York Goofs
- Next Step
- TNT University
Programs qualifying for the scholarship may be added during the year.
If the applicant wishes a certain program to be added to the approved list, it is up to them to furnish the Bo-Dino Chairperson with all information on their chosen program by January 1 of the year they are applying for the scholarship.
Scholarship awards will only be made for a comprehensive clown instructional program which runs for a minimum of four (4) days and contains at least forty (40) instructional hours (excluding conventions, single clown classes, and conferences which do not fit the above criteria).
Scholarships will be awarded annually. Recipients must use the award in the same calendar year that it is received. Each scholarship will be in the amount of the lesser of $500 or the total of the program chosen by the recipient and will be made payable directly to the instructional program selected by the scholarship recipient.
Applications must be completed online. Applications will be dated as received online. The Chairperson will forward the applications to the Bo-Dino Committee to be evaluated.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1ST. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT BO-DINO CHAIR, JANE SWIGGUM,USA, PHONE 608-325-9204 OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR FURTHER INFORMATION IF NEEDED.